July 2, 2010

Summer.....Finally.

Sorry it has been a while. It has been really busy around here. We have finally got some nice weather in between the rain. The kids have wanted to spend alot of time outside, and people have wanted thier hair done. Sorry.
Since it has gotten nice out Elias has been able to wear his new jammies that are shorts. Well he was still awake at 9, so we went to lay him back down and found this. He thought it was soooo funny, but I wonder if he could have done it again. haha.



My kids and I have discovered that ladels and serving spoons make better and more durible then most sand shovels.



My daughter is a girl. She loves to dress it. She picked her clothes, and she knows that she can't go out with out her hat on, and it is very rare to see her in our back yard with shoes on.


Zandria's hair is frustrating to me right now. At about this time last year it annoyed me too. At that time I just cut off the stuff that bugged me and then made it look like it was on purpose. lol. This year is even more annoying. She won't keep anything in her hair that will keep her tangles in the back under control. SSSOOO I tried this. This took about an hour or a little less to do. I had the tv on so she was occupied. She loved it and asks me to do it all the time. The best part is that we can get away with leaving it in for about a week at a time.

This is the after. She liked that too.

No comments: