December 2, 2010

One week....

ONE WEEK TILL:

we are in lusaka
we are out of a plane after 2 and a half days
we get to shower after 2 and half days
we are warm and wearing shorts
we are truly on vacation

just over 4 days until i leave my kids for 17 days
i have had discussions about communicating with my kids while we are gone
we have decided against it
i know my kids and know what will work for them
i know there are those out there that disagree
everyone does this different and every kid is different
please don't say anything to me personally
i am done being told i am evil for not phoning my kids.
nuf said!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!

Q&L said...

i can see them being more upset about you contacting them and then not being there for them in person, that would probably be confusing for them now while they are so young...could upset them a lot actually. Is that kinda what you think would happen?

Patkau Life said...

Yes that is what will happen with Elias. Zandria not soo much. but for me too. I don't think that I would have a great trip if I knew that I had phoned them and ruined thier "vacation" by making them home sick or sad.