May 25, 2010

No........Mine!!

My Elias has learnt in the last couple of weeks the word no. How and when to use it. I hate that word. Are you hungry...No, do you want to play with me....No, do you want to eat chocolate...No.....wait ....some...some. I don't like that word. Then there is the word mine. For those of you that have watched Finding Nemo, you will understand when I call it the seagull syndrome. Mine mine mine mine. Zandria comes near him and it is Mine mine. That is all hear out of his mouth. Mine Mine. No No No. Mine Mine Mine. No. I am soo sick of hearing it. I hope this stage ends soon. Oh and what makes it worse is when Zandria gets a bit bored and think Hmm I haven't heard those words in a while. Then she goes and tries to take his toy or whatever she needs to do to get him to say those words. Then she giggles or just gives that grin like haha I did it on purpose and got the response I wanted it. IT DRIVES ME NUTS.

1 comment:

Q&L said...

i heard it :) ...but not all day...i can see how it would get on your nerves.