May 26, 2010

Just call me referee

Well I don't know what made me think that I would never get to this point, but I was almost to that point. Elias will be 2 in September and Zandria will be 4 in December. Up until yesterday they played soo well. They would share and play and talk and cooperate. Well that went out the window yesterday and today. I thought yesterday was just a fluke. I thought that they just had an off day. NOPE. Today was worse. Non stop. I felt like a referee. What sport not sure, sometimes hockey breaking up a fight, soccer at times counting down similar to handing out yellow and then red cards, and sometimes both when I actually do have to give them a penalty, that would be a time out. I did not enjoy today. But hey I don't see it ending anytime soon. I will just have to brush up on my reffing skills and hope and pray I don't have a headache like I did today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you it's the weather. I know it's making me more cranky and I don't share very well!

Shae said...

Oh no, it won't end. When K & D got to the 2 1/2 & 3 1/2 year marker is when it started for me and they've been at each other's throats since then, lol! Haaaave fuuuun :D

Elsa said...

Yup, I'm still refereeing. Not so much with Jael & Micah but between Micah and Isaac. They have gotten better but we still have our days. Needless to say it's a nice break when Micah is at school:)