July 19, 2011

It's True....

so


if you are a friend of mine on facebook you know this already...


but i didn't fully believe it myself


almost a full six or more weeks ago i announced on facebook that i was expecting again


i was only 9 weeks


ONLY 9 WEEKS


if you know me i don't tell people until after 12 weeks or later


we had a family wedding


had a really really cute dress to wear that still looked good and fit pretty good(especially in the chest....lol...)


Jer had me try it on


he laughed


claimed it wasn't because i looked like a fat clown


but because he said there was no way anyone would not notice the belly


what I am only 9 weeks


so we had to tell people figured family should know before they just see me






a week after the wedding i had an ultra sound to see dates and if there was only one




there is only one and my dates are dead on



I was a little disappointed....i really wanted twins, but God has granted me with my 3rd miracle



I still didn't fully believe that some one really lived in my belly right then....she didn't let me hear the heart beat, just see it. that ultra sound was when i was 10 weeks.



this past friday i had my 15 week check up



i heard it!!!



it is true!!!


a heart beat of 155



i am pregnant and am having a baby



due jan. 5th but will have a c-section before the new year



zandria is very excited, but will only love it if it is a girl.....we are working on that



elias is excited and tells me my belly is chubby, and that there is a baby in there....oh and that it is a boy....



we will see.





but yes it is true next year we will be a family of 5. :)

2 comments:

quinnandlyla said...

very exciting Ness. 3rd miracle indeed, what an awesome Creator!! C-section? did you have c-sections with the other 2?

Kelsie-Lynn said...

So happy for you guys! Glad that baby is healthy.