October 16, 2011

funny boy

starting off with the funny boy that is my son.

friday and this afternoon i have gone to my friends house for a meal. the first time we were there elias told me he had to go pee, but i didn't fully hear him in time and he didn't know where to go so we had an accident. today again there we were there playing and he said he had to pee, well zandria was in the closest bathroom so as i ran him upstairs he peed....yikes. oh well kind of an excuse. then this afternoon, they were sitting at the table having some nuts for a snack. he turns and says mommy i have to pee, i tell him ok lets quickly go upstairs to the bathroom. he doesn't move and says he has to go pee, but doesn't move again and just keeps eating. i yell at him and he turns and looks at me as he pees on the chair. I ask him why and he tells me that he was eating....ggrrrr. well needless to say I think the 3 accidents could have been prevented, but the ones at my friends house was understandable....new toys friends and not knowing where the bathroom is. but at home with nut snack in had just ignoring it is not ok.

Funny boy



Today was a better day than yesterday was.

the morning was still pretty bad....we have somewhere to be every day of the week...it gets tiring for all of us.

this morning at church something was off with me....i didn't hear from jeremy at all yesterday, i didn't sleep well at all, and i am pregnant and hormonal. every time someone asked me how it was going or mentioned haiti i started bawling. like my friend jess said it is just funny and it was. i had no control over it. it was also hard....i don't cry often and for sure not in front of a lot of people. so yeah....i mostly blame it on the lack of sleep and hormones.....i usually have one really bad break down every pregnancy and it seems that today was the day for this pregnancy. jer will be glad he missed...lol

i am better now. i had a lot of fun at my friends for lunch so that helped relax me and jer sent me a message in the morning cause Internet was down last night. the message made me cry then it made me feel better.....emotions are fun right now :P :b

1 comment:

Jess said...

oh I hope I wasn't insensitive though... I was trying to help you feel better with some humour... I do care about you and am happy to hear your day got better. ((hugs))