October 18, 2011

large and .....in charge???

large, yes that is me. i have been asked what my due date is and then i tell them and then they proceed to ask me if i am having twins. this happens about once every two weeks or so.

i thought wow i must be really big. oh well, i can still sort of bend down and pick something up. then jeremy took a picture of me with out my knowledge....wow am i large.

if i were every one else i would think i was about to pop and would not believe i had another 2 and a bit more months until my estimated time of c section. not even my due date.

i have been checked if having twins at 10 weeks. i had my routine ultra sound that said one baby that was extremely active.

well those of you who have been pregnant may know that they measure you, and in an average normal pregnancy the measurement from your pelvic bone to where they can feel the top of your uterus to be should equal the amount of weeks you are.

well last tuesday i was told i was 28 weeks....you see third baby means not keeping track....thank goodness the doctor does :). ok sorry back to 28 weeks, but i measured 33...yes most people will not stay to the average...but 5 above is crazy.

so i have an ultra sound next week. crazy thing too is that my ob wants to do it herself. never heard of that before. makes me wonder what is wrong with me.

i have just concluded that i am large and my dr is in charge.

both jeremy and i are hoping that it is miraculously healthy twins...but if that doesn't pan out then at least the c section will be moved up to before christmas.

so yeah i am here not super comfortable and large, but ok.



Ps....3 more sleeps. :D

2 comments:

NotsNotes said...

It would be funny if you got the twins you've been hoping for! Hope the next few days fly by for you. :)

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I truly hope everything is totally fine but now I can't WAIT to here if you might be having twins!! Make sure to let us know how it goes.