July 28, 2012

A list..... 20 random facts about yourself

I stole this list from a friend(thanks E)
Thought it would be fun....need some new ideas so here is the list if you would like to join.

1. 20 random facts about yourself
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.



So 20 random facts.....
 
1-I am one of those women that has realized that I look more feminine with short hair than long.
2-I never wanted girls when I had kids....I have one.
3-Would rather go bra shopping and swim suit shopping in the same day rather than pant shopping....it is torture
4-I like to paint....this includes my house, and artistically
5-Am pretty sure that my 5 year old daughter could understand how a computer works better than me  :s
6-I am starting to go on a mission to make people understand how important it is to be an organ donor....my son may need it some day
7-Like cooking new thing...but don't like baking
8-I like to pack to move....unfortunatly my husband and I seem to have boughten our forever home. 
9-I suck at house keeping
10- I suck at time management
11-I am a Ford girl....that is pretty much all I want to drive...blame my dad and the fact that Ford makes a good vehicle
12-Desperatly want to see Hope Springs
13-Spent 3/4 of my time in highschool playing basket ball and haven't played it since....
14-I want to travel and my husband does, but not as much as I do.
15-I have lived in Saskatchewan my whole life and cheer for the Edmonton Eskimos and the Montreal Canadians(when I watch hockey)
16- I am very sentimental and loyal....that is why I cheer for the teams above.  I was at the opening ceremonies of the molson centre and the first CFL game I went to was in Edmonton for a playoff game with my cousin
17-I grew up living on the same yard until I got married, same house till I was 16.  Hence why I like to move.
18- The only traveling I did as a kid was to visit family.  Hence why I want to travel.
19- I always thought I would be a missionary....I married a missionary kid.
20-I will not be a missionary as long as Ronan lives with us. 
 
Please let me know if you have joined...I think it will be fun. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Wilson said...

This is a neat idea. We are organ donors. And I like cooking and dislike baking, too. :)