April 14, 2010

Princess Play

Some people have asked me if I regret having my kids so close together. First, I don't think that 22 months is that close, would have liked it closer. Second, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have been waiting for the day when they would really play together. Don't get me wrong they have played together for awhile, but it has been mostly Zandria amusing Elias. The other day Zandria decided to play dress up, and Elias wanted it. Zandria picked an outfit for him and he let me help him put it on, and they truly played together. I loved it sooo much. Jeremy Can't wait for these pictures to come out at his wedding. lol.





He makes a really cute princess.

When they want to they can share really well.
You know you say share too often when it is in the top 10 words your 19 month old says.

Love it.

That is as good as it gets. I have such a hard time getting him to look at the camera without being like an inch from it. haha. Zandria on the other hand is a girl that loves the attention of the camera.

4 comments:

Elsa said...

Love it! It's so wonderful once they finally play together. Isaac has been in a dress too but is usually one of the animals chasing the princesses:)

Q&L said...

funny! I remember us dressing Tyler up or was it Lisa dressing him up(?), we have pics of that too :)

Patkau Life said...

Funny what I remember is that Brett and Ty would dress themsleves up and then come up stairs and show us all. I think it was meant to make us laugh which it did. haha. We have pics of that, or my parents do.

Q&L said...

YES! I remember that too, haha looking again at the pics, I noticed Zandria is quite the girly, girl, she even has her foot to the side---model pic! :)