September 22, 2010

The New Look

So as you can see my blog has a new look. Do you like it??? Let me know if I should change anything.

There is a reason for the change....I can't believe I haven't mentioned it yet.......

We are going to Africa.

By we I mean my in laws, Jer's brother and his girlfriend and us.

YES that is right with out the kids.

I am not sure how I feel about us leaving them for 2 and 1/2 weeks. But then I get myself to look at the travel plan just for on the way to Zambia and it makes me happy that they are not involved in the 2 and 1/2 days of travel it will take to get there.

For those of you who did not know, Jeremy grow up as a missionary kid for six years of his life. It was always in Africa. Three years in Kenya and then when he was older three years in Zambia. Jer's mom has wanted to take the boys and significant others back to visit and do some touristy stuff.

So in December we are going and the kids will be here. If there is anyone that has ideas of how to make this easier on me and them PLEASE let me know. Also if anyone could let me know how to add a count down thinger to my gadgets or where ever I can please help.

I am sure to post a lot more of this trip as it comes closer.

4 comments:

Jess said...

the only ticker thing I know is lilypie - I think they have some travel/holiday tickers as well as the pregnancy/adoption ones. There is some customization aloud and it's super easy to put on to blogger.
I'm excited to read about your trip!!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

WOW! That is so exciting! I remember writing letters with the guys when they were in Zambia! I am sure you will have an amazing time!

Jen Wilson said...

Wow! That's super exciting!! I don't know of any tickers besides the ones Jess mentioned, but I'm sure if you googled it, you could find some.

Patkau Life said...

So I found a ticker and made it but can't put it on here. I don't know exactly what I did wrong. I googled a place to get one but I can't get it on here.