November 6, 2010

Imagination

so we are sitting here this evening watching the football game.
jer is watching while also reading sunday school
i am sitting there watching and thinking is it bed time soon(for the kids not me)
zandria is who knows where in her room i think
elias is playing on the couch with his trucks, cars, and tractor

suddenly we "cuse me" from elias
we both respond "you are excused" (my kids require that when they say it otherwise they repeat it until you say it.)
he ignores us
we here "cuse me" (oh forgot to say that that is excuse me)
we look over and say "your excused" again
jer goes back to what he was doing
i look over to figure out whether he is burping or farting
nope
he has a hand on a car looking at his tractor
his tractor was in his way
he was saying "cuse me" to whoever was driving the tractor
he realized after saying it twice that he had to switch over and move it himself
so he did
and then everything was good.

oh the imagination
where does it come from
Love it.

1 comment:

Elsa said...

I love your little boy:)