November 23, 2010

Two weeks......TWO WEEKS....

two weeks
two weeks till we leave
last week i was stressing about packing everyone up


this week i am excited....
two week till i can be warm again.
it is cold here

my anxiety over leaving my kids has gotten to be a lot less
i know there are people praying for me
and my worries


we are half packed
the kids are not packed at all, but they still use all that needs to be packed
jeremy has started to take his malaria pills
i am taking a different kind, less side effects
jeremy has a international licence
we will be renting a vehicle there soo need extra drivers and i am not one of them
:)
got our visa credit card


need to get cash yet
need to get some extra SD cards
need to find the extra battery for the camera
need to get the power converter
need to get some air plugs
need to get through the next 2 weeks


i am excited for the first time
i feel confident in the people that are watching my kids
i am happy that they get a break just like we do
but will miss them like crazy
we need to get some surprises ready for the kids while we are gone


WOW TWO WEEKS


two weeks till i am warm
(can you tell i don't like to be cold)
lol


so much on my mind
but this is all that is coming out

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad for you.

(and Happy Birthday)

Q&L said...

hey ness! that's exciting! what are you gonna do for messages, video messages, will you skype with them while you're out there?

Jen Wilson said...

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!

:)

Patkau Life said...

Lyla we are not going to communicate to them. I might send emails to my parents...but not to them personally. We were informed that it is not a good idea. They will become more homesick...and we will too if we know that they miss us soo much until we get back. So another words it could ruin their time and ours. We will leave them little notes and presents. So yeah.



Jen I know. yeah blowing my mind.