October 26, 2010

clumsy me

i am clumsy

i don't know how i do it, but i tend to hurt myself soo easily

almost two years ago i slipped at the end of my drive way and broke my leg

jeremy classifies that as the hell time in our lives

i broke my leg 3 weeks before we were to move into a four level split that we were supposed to have mostly renovated by the time we moved in

not to mention that elias was 5 months old at the time

i couldn't carry him or anything else with the crutches

hell


well i had a time when i didn't hurt myself until the july

we were getting ready to go to a company golf day thing

went to put the stroller in the van for the person who was watching the kids and miss judged the door and hit my head

i really did need stitches but really wanted to golf

it was on my hair line so jer said no one would notice soo off to golfing we went


now

i stepped right on the edge of the carpeted stair and slipped

went down on my bum but had my hand on the rail, banister whatever you call it

well it went fast enough that i didn't get my hand out before it got the the bracket

where it is attached to the wall

well pretty sure it is not broken

in elementary school i got a soccer ball to the tip of the finger and it did the same thing

swelled, turned purple and blue

my mom took me in and they said it was badly sprained and jammed

I could still move it, but it was just super sore

really badly bruised

pretty sure that is what happened this time

i don't think it is broken so i have not gone in

i can still move it

it is just tender

I am sooo clumsy







and i wonder where my kids get it from

3 comments:

Q&L said...

owee, that doesn't look pleasant, did you get it checked out yet??

Jess said...

ouch... that does look really sore!! Maybe it kept you from going out today and having something worse happen... like breaking the other leg! :)

Patkau Life said...

nope didn't get it checked, just bruised and sprained I am pretty sure, considering I can move it and type with only minimal discomfort.

Oh Jess I can't wait to tell jer that comment. I don't know whether he will laugh or praise God cause it is true. You are too funny jess.