October 1, 2010

One Whole Month....

hahaha so i am starting a whole month of blogging.
this is my first one, it will be lame.
jeremy and i are going to a friends 30th birthday party tonight.
i turn 30 this year and i am trying to decide if i want a party. i hate my birthday.
not because i am getting old, but because i hate being the centre of attention.
i like the fact that i am turning 30
i love my life. i love were we are as a family
i love what God is doing in my life and heart
why would i make a big fuss about turning old
i am not old
i know me now
i love that
so why don't i want to celebrate it
i HATE attention
what to do
what to do

1 comment:

Jen Wilson said...

I'm seeing that we have some things in common. I hate being the centre of attention as well (and therefore hate birthdays).

I see blogging as a way of getting thoughts into words, so just do that! Either that or a family journal that I can look back on and remember what we did, as I usually forget five minutes later.

Good luck!!