October 26, 2010

Finally did it

ok

so have you ever had something you have done but never had the opportunity

i have never had this done to me but know people that have

i liked hearing about it

i finally got my chance

i paid for the car behind me in the tims drive thru

it was not much, i was a little disappointed about that but whatever

as i drove away i had the strangest reaction

i was freaked out and worried

are they upset

are they creeped out

are they thinking i am crazy

are they mad

what are they thinking

what is their reaction

i tried to figure out for a long time why this concerned me

they don't know me

it was my money not theirs

why did it bother me

i liked doing it and would do it again but am still trying to figure out why i reacted the way i did

1 comment:

Q&L said...

that's awesome, good for you!