February 15, 2012

First time fun

Ok so my friend Jen (would put a link here but don't know how and too lazy/impatient to figure it out....she would know i should ask her) has had a blog for a while and does fun things like this....i decided i wanted to try. I have taken this long to try cause i keep thinking who is reading my blog anyway.... oh well Jen will read it and that is ok if she is the only one. so hope this works....:)

A. Age: 31.

B. Bed size: Queen. Just got a new one for christmas....wow...pocket coil is all i have to say

C. Chore that you hate: Floors. vacuuming, sweeping washing, all forms of flooring. My husband vacuums tho that just leaves the rest for me yuck.

D. Dogs: grew up with them...but i grew up on an acreage. I don't think they belong in town.

E. Essential start to your day: going to the bathroom. I have a tiny bladder.

F. Favorite color: I like black. I think it is a colour and so there for I like it.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5’7″ and a bit

I. Instruments you play: Nope and in no way musical. Kind of wish I was but I'm not.

J. Job title: Mom. Hairstylist. Professional procrastinator

K. Kids: Three, 1 girl and 2 boys. Zandria (5), Elias(3), and Ronan( 7 weeks)

L. Live: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

M. Mother’s name: Linda.

N. Nicknames: Ness, Nessa, Veness, and one from when I was in grade 4....Nester, but not many people call me that anymore. Wonder did any of you sing a song when younger called Nester was a donkey? it is a Christmas song about the donkey who carried Mary to Bethlehem.

O. Overnight hospital stays: So far 3. 3 nights when I had Zandria. 3 nights when I had Elias and 2 nights when I had Ronan

P. Pet peeves: I have a lot of pet peeves, but only a couple worth mentioning on here I think. I will start with least...when the wheels are not straight when you park a vehicle, having the lid off the milk jug, and the biggest one of all...parking in front of the school my daughter goes to. The other day a truck parked perfectly so that it took up enough room that at least 2 or 3 other cars could have parked if he would have just moved either back or ahead....drives me insane.

Q. Quote from a movie: “You screw up just this much and I will have you flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog sh*t out of Hong Kong"

R. Right- or left-handed: Right.


S. Siblings: Two brothers- one just over 3 years younger and one 10 years younger.


Tastes you do not like: Raisins and apples cooked in things, oh and fishy tasting fish

U. Underwear: Yes.

V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Green beans, but I am a chicken and haven't tasted some in a while since I was younger.

W. What makes you run late: My husband and kids. I grew up always being a bit early for everything...my dad didn't believe in every being later than 10 minutes early.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: I have only broken 1 bone and that was enough to get me a lot of x-rays.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Roll Kuchken( I am mennonite), a good home made hamburger helper, and brownies

Z. Zoo animal: I have never been to a real zoo, but have seen typically zoo animals in the wild and my favorite is a Hippo. Love them. Also like wart hog and giraffe.

Wanna play along? Add your link in the comments, ’cause I’d love to read it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

That quote is from Pearl Harbour, is it not? And I'm glad you agree that Black is a colour. And you make delicious roll kuchken.

Elsa said...

Love the pet peeves...especially the parking one:)