February 12, 2012

my chunker

just a quick up date on Ronan

well the last i had updated he was 8 lbs 14 oz at around 4 weeks.
the next week we went to our GP and got weighed there and he was 9 lbs 4 oz.
wow hey.
this past week he got weighed at 6 weeks at the hospital again..... 10 lbs 6 oz.
yikes that's my chunker. cf kids aren't known to gain like this especially without enzymes.
they would like him to gain between 20 - 30 grams a day....he had been gaining 57 grams a day....just about 2 oz a day...that is crazy good. hope he is keeping up with this trend. but kind of afraid that if he keeps it up it will fuel my denial that he will be on enzymes yet...kind of don't think it will happen or really hoping for that, but that thought is denial.

I will keep you posted. he is getting a RSV booster this week and a weigh.

on a side note....I think I am feeding my kid formula that tastes like it was made with water from the ocean...yuck... accidentally got some in my mouth with trying to open the bottle of saline solution. just about puked....don't know how he does it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

Formula is gross. I've accidentally tasted it as well.

Way to go with the growing, Ronan!!

Q&L said...

Wow, God is good, He can't be contained!! So thankful!!