February 8, 2012

Boys will be boys

i now have 2 boys
but Elias is showing me insight into the male DNA everyday.
i knew that you can tell the difference in genders but wow
let me make a list

* the love of wheels... whether on a car, truck, tractor, train, or bike; if it has a wheel they will like it and find it fascinating. elias even noticed when jers mom got her winter tires changed on her car...the same day she got it done...the kids is crazy about looking at tires on vehicles...i think he could walk around a parking lot and do that all day.

* love of sports. balls, frisbees, bats, and all that kind of thing. yup anything sports.

* pushing anything and everything. he pushes people with his hand with his head with his whole body. just crazy.

* rough...rough with toys... rough with people... rough with everything he touches. no matter how many times you tell him gentle.

* burping. he will force it. he will drink fast to make it happen easier. he will laugh about it. but thankfully we have a rule that it is ok to burp as long as you say excuse me and he always did. but forcing yourself to burp 7 times in a row got put to an end.

* his pants worn low. don't know why, don't know if or where he would have seen this but he likes to wear his pants low. he will even try to push his underwear down a bit...drives me crazy.

* loves his daddy. he will always choose his dad over me. that is ok with me. Jer is more of a cuddler and Elias loves to cuddle and i think has learnt that i am not a cuddler. lol


I know there is more, but can't think of them now... it think the list will still keep growing.
If anyone has anything to add or disagree with me just comment would love to hear your take on it. they fascinate me.

No comments: